Ir al contenido principal
FLYERS: GRAMMAR AND STRUCTURES LIST


STRUCTURES
EXAMPLES
VERBS: positive, negative, question, imperative and short answer forms, including contractions.

·         PRESENT SIMPLE PASSIVE
The table is made of wood.
·         PAST CONTINUOUS
I was walking down the road when I saw her.
·         PRESENT PERFECT
Have you ever been to the circus?
He´s just eaten his dinner.
·         BE GOING TO
It isn´t going to rain today.
·         WILL
Will you do your homework this evening?
I won´t buy her a CD because she doesn´t like music.
·         MIGHT
Vicky might come to the party.
·         MAY
The bus may not come today because there is a lot of snow.
·         SHALL – for suggestions
Shall we have a picnic in the park?
·         COULD – past form of can
You could invite Robert to the football game.
·         SHOULD
Should we take a towel to the swimming pool?
·         TAG QUESTIONS
That´s John´s book, isn´t it?
·         CONJUNCTIONS
I didn´t want to walk home so I went on the bus.
·         ADVERBS
I haven´t bought my brother´s birthday present yet.
·         IF CLAUSES (in zero conditionals)
If it´s sunny, we go swimming.
·         WHERE CLAUSES
My grandmother has forgotten where she put her glasses.
·         BEFORE/AFTER CLAUSES
I finished my homework before I played football.
·         BE/LOOK/SOUND/FEEL/TASTE/SMELL LIKE…
What´s your new teacher like?
That sounds like the baby upstairs. I think he´s crying.
·         MAKE SOMEBODY/SOMETHING + ADJECTIVE
That smell makes me hungry!
·         WHAT TIME…?
What time does the film start?
·         WHAT ELSE/NEXT?
What else shall I draw?
·         SEE YOU SOON/LATER/TOMORROW…
See you next week, Mrs Ball!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

                    INFORMACIÓN EXÁMENES KET & PET                                       
LIBROS OPCIONALES con test RECOMENDADOS PARA PREPARAR LOS EXÁMENES We recommend these books  to help  you prepare  for the CAMBRIDGE EXAMS YLE:                                          KET PET